If you didn’t know by now, we’ve once again partnered with The Weather Network to help you prepare for unexpected, crazy weather. You just never know when it may sneak up on you! We created these Emergency Preparedness Tips with inspiration from redcross.ca/ready.
The following 5 tips (11-15) are:
Emergency Preparedness Tips [11-15]
11. Know how your childcare provider will contact your family during an emergency.
12. Make sure your childcare provider has up-to-date contact information for you, caregivers & designated people.
13. Connect with a support network that understands your special health care needs. Write down the details.
14. If you have small children, include baby bottles, formula & diapers in your emergency kit.
15. Add a change of clothes for each family member & adjust according to the season.
Please feel free to share this blog entry or the image below on social media & include the #TWNTips hashtag (or tag us on Twitter with @modcanada) so we can retweet your post!